These are the ideal carboys for passionate beer and winemakers.
- Our Carboys do not use any plasticizer and are made with 100% Virgin material. Made with Food grade materials and BPA free.
- Ideal for secondary fermentations of both wine and beer.
- Also perfect for bulk aging wine.
- Completely taste and odour-free. It is also stain resistant.
- There are no ribs on the sides to collect yeast or sediment.
- Therefore it is very easy to clean, inside and out.
- Impermeable to oxygen.
- Safe to reuse over and over, if properly sanitized before and after each use.
- Takes our # 10 stopper.
- Made in Canada.
We do not recommend to lift the carboy from the side when it is full. To lift it, place one hand on the bottom and the other on the neck.
Do not clean carboy with water hotter than 53ºC (127ºF).
Carboys are available Plain or Ported in the following sizes:
- 22.7 Lt (6 Gallon)
- 18.9 Lt (5 Gallon)
- 11.4 Lt (3 Gallon)
In ported carboys, the hole is 2" high.
Note: we do not sell our products directly.
If your local retailer does not carry our products, feel free to e-mail us so we can direct you to the nearest retailer.
If you are a retailer, please let your preferred wholesaler know about your needs.