Stainless Steel Siphon Tubes
- Comes assembled with stainless steel anti-sediment tip.
- The delicate bend of the siphon tube allows you to transfer liquids faster by maintaining the inner diameter of the tube, creating less turbulence during siphoning.
- Made out of FOOD GRADE stainless steel tubing, fits a standard 5/16" x 7/16" hose.
They are available in the following sizes:
- 3/8" OD X 24" (5/16"ID X 24") Length
- 3/8" OD X 30" (5/16"ID X 30") Length
Cleaning Tips for Stainless Steel products:
- Don’t use chlorine or any sanitizing solution that contains chlorine.
- Don’t forget to rinse. Residue from cleaning solutions can stain or damage the finish.
- Towel-dry the product after rinsing.
- Gritty or hard water can stain the product.
- It is safe to sterilize the tip with boiling water or you can also use your sanitizing solution.
- Never store your stainless steel products wet. Make sure they are completely dry before storing them.
Note: we do not sell our products directly.
If your local retailer does not carry our products, feel free to e-mail us so we can direct you to the nearest retailer.
If you are a retailer, please let your preferred wholesaler know about your needs.