Specially designed for mixing and stirring wine/beer and de-gassing.
- Manufactured in high quality polycarbonate with ABS blades and stainless steel insert.
- The blades act like a turbine for maximum mixing and stirring efficiency.
- The Mix-Stir fits any electric drill (variable speed drill with reversing capacity recommended).
- The Mix-Stir comes standard in a 24" length. It is long enough to be used in large primary fermenters and barrels.
- The Plastic blades also make it safe to use with glass carboy.
We do not recommend using a high-speed drill, since it will create stress into the joint of the plastic and the stainless steel insert.
Maximum Temperature: 75 °C (167 °F).
Read all instructions carefully before you use this product. Make sure you follow them.
Note: we do not sell our products directly.
If your local retailer does not carry our products, feel free to e-mail us so we can direct you to the nearest retailer.
If you are a retailer, please let your preferred wholesaler know about your needs.