The Stainless Steel Mix-Stir
Specially designed for mixing and stirring wine/beer and de-gassing.
- Manufactured in high quality food grade stainless steel with ABS blades.
- The blades act like a turbine for maximum mixing and stirring efficiency.
- The Stainless Steel Mix-Stir fits any electric drill (variable speed drill with reversing capacity recommended).
- The Plastic blades fold down allowing easy insertion into a barrel or a glass carboy. Also, it make safe to use with glass carboy.
- Length: 22"
- BPA Free
Maximum Temperature: 102 °C (216 °F).
Cleaning Tips for Stainless Steel products:
- Don’t use chlorine or any sanitizing solution that contains chlorine.
- Don’t forget to rinse. Residue from cleaning solutions can stain or damage the finish.
- Towel-dry the product after rinsing.
- Gritty or hard water can stain the product.
The following parts are available:
Spare Plastic Blades S/S Mix-stir
Spare Plastic Blades for the Stainless Steel Mix Stir.
Stainless Steel Blades
Stainless Steel Blades for the Stainless Steel Mix Stir. With these stronger, more durable blades you can mix higher viscosity liquids and pulp.
Note: we do not sell our products directly.
If your local retailer does not carry our products, feel free to e-mail us so we can direct you to the nearest retailer.
If you are a retailer, please let your preferred wholesaler know about your needs.