Stainless Steel Siphon Tube
- Comes assembled with stainless steel anti-sediment tip.
- The delicate bend of the siphon tube allows you to transfer liquids faster by maintaining the inner diameter of the tube, creating less turbulence during siphoning.
- Made out of FOOD GRADE stainless steel tubing, fits a standard 5/16" x 7/16" hose.
They are available in the following sizes:
- 3/8" OD X 30" (5/16"ID X 30") Length
Cleaning Tips for Stainless Steel products:
- Don’t use chlorine or any sanitizing solution that contains chlorine.
- Don’t forget to rinse. Residue from cleaning solutions can stain or damage the finish.
- Towel-dry the product after rinsing.
- Gritty or hard water can stain the product.
- It is safe to sterilize the tip with boiling water or you can also use your sanitizing solution.
- Never store your stainless steel products wet. Make sure they are completely dry before storing them.
NOTE: This product comes packaged in a plastic bag- it is our hope that you re-use this bag to repackage the product after each use to protect it from dust. It is NOT our intention that they are a single-use bag.
Note: we do not sell our products directly.
If your local retailer does not carry our products, feel free to e-mail us so we can direct you to the nearest retailer.
If you are a retailer, please let your preferred wholesaler know about your needs.
Some of our products may contain harmful substances according to the state of California. For more information please contact us for each specific product.